LegalMetric's Judge Report provides winning information about the U.S. District Court Judge or Magistrate Judge in your case.
Contains all the information in the Standard Judge Report (see below), plus win rate and time to decision information on common motion types such as preliminary injunction, summary judgment, transfer, dismissal, sanction, attorney fees, stay, remand, Daubert, post-trial, and judgment on the pleadings motions, and more.
All reports are in the same format, which is shown in the sample.
LegalMetric's studies of official court records have revealed that win rates for case types (eg. contract, insurance, patent) differ greatly from judge to judge (and from district to district). Each LegalMetric Premium Judge Report includes:
- Party win rates for your type of case before your judge
- Nationwide win rates for your type of case
- Win rates at various stages of litigation (e.g. on pre-trial motion or at trial)
LegalMetric uses its proprietary technology to extract from the official court records:
- Average time from filing to termination for your type of case
- Average time to contested judgment
- Average time to trial judgment
Some of the largest companies and law firms in the country use information from LegalMetric to form their strategic litigation plans and analyze litigation. You should too!