Updated annually, LegalMetric's Standard Judge Report provides winning information about the U.S. District Court Judge or Magistrate Judge in your case.
All reports are in the same format, which is shown in the sample.
LegalMetric's studies of official court records have revealed that win rates for case types (e.g., contract, insurance, patent) differ greatly from judge to judge (and from district to district). Each LegalMetric Individual Judge Report includes:
- Party win rates for your type of case before your judge
- Nationwide win rates for your type of case
- Win rates at various stages of litigation (e.g. on pre-trial motion or at trial)
LegalMetric uses its proprietary technology to extract from the official court records:
- Average time from filing to termination for your type of case
- Average time to contested judgment
- Average time to trial judgment
These reports also include average and median damages information, along with estimated total costs.
Some of the largest companies and law firms in the country use information from LegalMetric to form their strategic litigation plans and analyze litigation. You should too!
A premium version is also available which includes win rate and time to decision information on commonly filed motions.